Some personal information (such as name, address, business information);
The specific reason for your contact with us (such as type of service you provide, number of staff, details of our work with you, correspondence and enquiry history);
Some financial information (such as bank account and invoicing details).
We use your information to enable us to carry out specific functions for which we are responsible under our agreement with you.
We may also use it to derive statistics to help understand how our services are being used, for future business planning.
1. The individual whom the personal data is about has consented to the processing.
2. The processing is necessary:
- in relation to a contract which the individual has entered into; or
- because the individual has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract.
We collect this information directly from you as part of the process of agreeing our business. This is usually done through email or electronic forms; we also collect information through the use of our web enquiry form.
We store this information for the period that we are working with you. At the end of the period covered by our agreement, sensitive information is archived for the purposes of financial reporting only. All other personal information is held for a period of two years, to assist with any future contact. After this time, all information is deleted or destroyed.
We do not share information about our customers with anyone unless formal written consent has been confirmed in advance.
Any transfer of business information undertaken by So, Ask Ltd in the course of business activity (accounting and legal reporting purposes) will not disclose any personal information about customers or clients. A system of encryption in the form of client codes is used.
There may be opportunities and links of interest to your business that we feel you may like to know about. If you consent, we might then pass your details to selected and approved third parties.
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold. To make a request for your personal information, contact:
So, Ask Ltd
47 Landor Road
Solihull, B93 9HZ
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations .